Many people know that China has a booming population. Over 1.35 BILLION people! That’s a LOT of mouths to take care of. However, a lot of Chinese people put off dental care due to fear, expense, or they just don’t see the need until their teeth become an emergency. Sound familiar?
At any rate, several decades ago the Chinese Government declared September 20th to be “Love Your Teeth Day”. On this particular day, dentists supply their communities with information about good oral hygiene and encourage them to make an appointment to have their teeth professionally cleaned.
The good news is that it’s working. On that special day, great strides have been made towards getting more people in the door of their local dentists to have their teeth cleaned and examined for other issues.
What’s even better is, because we live in Canada, you don’t even have to wait for “Love Your Teeth Day” to get the dental care your teeth need. You can see your dentist anytime you like!
There are a variety of treatment options beyond simple cavity removal in order to give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of!
Check out these choices:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services offers smile makeovers to give you the look you’ve always wanted, for a dazzling smile now.
- Tooth-colored materials so teeth don’t look gray or dark at the gum line…giving a more natural look.
- Dental Implant Therapy replaces missing teeth and rebuild smiles
- Implant Retained Dentures eliminates the problem of dentures that shift, tilt or wander.
- Gum Therapy includes using dental lasers, plastic surgery for your gums to make them look right, regenerative surgery using bone grafts to rebuild missing bone, specialized antibiotics to treat resistant gum disease.
- Intra-oral video and digital cameras so you can see and better understand your dental health.
- Digital Impressions using the most state-of-the-art laser technology.
- Rapid take home tooth whitening to give you white, bright teeth now.
- Full cosmetic consultation for difficult situations, restoring smiling and chewing to how they should be
- Little Smiles Program teaches your little ones the value of a lifetime of good oral hygiene in a fun, encouraging atmosphere.
- Invisalign and Orthodontics of all current orthodontic treatment options, from traditional braces, ceramic braces, lingual braces, and Invisalign®.
Regardless of what excites you the most about taking good care of your mouth and teeth, you can call and make an appointment at any time to get it done. No waiting until September 20th here!
In addition to this topic, we’re pleased to offer a FREE report that provides information vital to forming good dental habits. Why not get your copy now? The Smart Patient’s Guide to Wisdom Teeth, is just a click away. And it’s absolutely FREE.